Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm so glad you asked!

I know, you are all wondering what it is I will be doing here on this exciting and highly anticipated blog.  My mission is simple: review random stuff.  I'm no critic, but I sure do like and dislike a lot of stuff, and I feel like everybody needs to hear my opinion because of how awesome and correct I find it to be.  So, yeah, I'm gonna review whatever triggers my opinion impulse, new and old.  There will be scores!  Everybody likes a score when they read a review, and I shall not disappoint.  There will be hyperbole!  IT WILL BE THE GREATEST REVIEW BLOG OF ALL TIME!  See what I did there?  Anyways, that's about it.  I think you get the idea, right?  This isn't groundbreaking stuff.  I review, you read review, we disagree and I get called names, so I try to verbally slap you in the face but you are too quick and so I miss and look silly.  Pretty standard.  So let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment